- Have you ever dreamed of spending a couple of days or a week back in Yeshiva or Sem?
- Maybe you didn’t get the opportunity to spend some time in yeshiva or sem but would love to have a taste of the experience?
- Are you frustrated in achieving your personal learning goals?
- Is there are particular topic, subject or skill you would like to upgrade?
- Are you in between jobs with some spare time you would like to use constructively?
If so, the Shema B’ni personal learning programme is for you!
As a joint initiative, Shema B’ni has joined together with Phone And Learn (PAL) and JLE as well as other London based organisations to create a Personal Learning Programme for both men and women of any age catering for all levels.
Your PLP could be for just one day or upto a month, full day or half day.
We are here to help design a bespoke learning experience for you. Our experienced co-ordinator will guide and assist you to help you maximise your time.
Suggested Topics include:
- Hebrew reading skills – get familiar with the Siddur and following the service at Shul
- Chumash skills
- Mishna and Gemoro skills
- Jewish philosophy and Hashgofo
- Personal development
- Jewish living – Practical Halocho, Hilchos Shabbos, Kashrus and running a Kosher home, Laws of Family Purity
- Marriage enhancement programme
- Parenting skills
Where? We operate in Golders Green, Hendon and Edgware.
How much will this cost me? Depending on your programme costs vary from £50 upwards per day. Subsidies are available.
For further information and booking please email email@example.com